To create a PDF document where data is merged from an EBSuite record, follow these steps:
1. Create a Word or Notepad document leaving room for Fields to be filled in
2. Print to your Acrobat Distiller - this will create a .PDF document to add fields to.
3. Open the new .PDF document with Acrobat and add the form fields and name those fields exactly with the tag names you find when preparing an EBSuite email template e.g. for first name use: EF_FIRSTNAME do not use the ## prefix.
4. Save the edited .PDF document locally then save it with a file upload to the Template you are targeting.
5. To launch the PDF document, go a record of the entity type used for the template. Click the small arrow within the Email button and select PDF Merge. From here pick the PDF template you just created. The merged document should download automatically and be available to you. Click the "Download Link: PDF" to download and open the document.
Related Articles: No related articles.
Attachments: No attachment found for this article.