In most organizations the Support Manager is often a player-coach with responsibility for Cases as well as overall responsibility for retiring all the cases for the Support Team
Fine tuning the Case view can make the view a dynamic tool in the case management process.
See a short screen capture where the Case View has been tuned.
- Use Case Status color coding to focus on the most urgent cases
- Set flags in the Escalation Rules to quickly see the escalation history
- Use the Lasted Touched field to determine who lasted updated the Case: Client or Agent
- Create a User Group and setup access sharing to provide a by-User ad-hoc search capability
- Sort the view by any column heading in italics