2. Edit the KB article Click into the KB article we just created, and select [Screenshot Walkthrough Wizard]. A Popup window will appear, allow you to upload images. Please prepare a series of screenshots of dimension 480x400.
3. Populate the content Click on the [This KB article consists of multiple screenshots with text narration] checkbox, and you will see 5 empty slots for you to upload screenshots, and put in text narrations. After you submit, 5 more empty slots will appear, so you can upload as many screenshots as you need.
4. Attach screenshot, and type in narration Click [Add] to upload a screenshot. Or click on an existing screenshot to replace it with a different one. Text narration consists of a title and detail text.
5. Update back to the base screen, and submit the KB article After you are done, click the [Update Base Window & Close] button. And don't forget that you will need to submit the base screen KB form to save your work!.
6. Make sure you check the result Don't forget to click on the [View within Portal], or switch to [Readonly] view, to check the result. You should see the first screenshot with text at top, and a navigation bar at bottom. With the navigation bar, you can flip through the screenshots.