When you are in a Contact detail page, you can use our 'Call' feature to schedule an upcoming call, or record an ongoing call. But what if you want to batch assign hundreds of Contacts to different agents in your sales team?
- Choose the contacts you want to call
- A) If your target audiences can be selected from *one* contact search, navigate to Contact -> Search
- B) If your target audiences can only be collected in multiple passes, define a Contact List first, and add your contacts to the List.
- From the step above, either (A)multiple select search result , or (B) Contact List select all, click on the [Batch Assign] button
- Make sure you check the 'Schedule Calls' checkbox, and put in a valid 'Next Call Date'.
- The way you batch assign the contacts to different users is like this: jump into the middle of the list. Select a user. All the empty rows above it all the way to the previous assigned contact will be filled with your current user selection. This way you can assign hundreds of records in just a few click.
- When you are done assigning the users, click on the [Add to Team] button to finish. When you assign a contact to a sales agent, you are also adding the agent to the sales team of that Contact.
For more information about using a Contact List to hold your contacts, please see related KB article 'When to use a contact list'.
For more information about contact searches, multiple select, and mass action, please see related KB article 'Search and Manage, the powerful search tool for each entity.